Clintonville, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re hurt and need a lawyer in Clintonville, Ohio, you’ve come to the right place. Brian G. Miller is a personal injury attorney serving the Clintonville, Ohio area. He’s tough, experienced and successful. Trained at the Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University, Mr. Miller has experienced over two decades of winning cases for clients. He primarily works in the area of personal injury, but also handles civil lawsuits, mediation and arbitration.
Cases Mr. Miller represents clients in include:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Few workplaces have more risks than construction sites. From heavy equipment to raw building materials, there are plenty of things that could hurt workers and supervisors. In Central Ohio, there are almost always numerous construction projects going on at once, increasing the chances of injuries or even death at a site.
- Motor vehicle accidents: No matter the time of day, driving is a risk. You never know if another driver is distracted, upset or otherwise in some sort of condition that makes driving hazardous for others. Sadly, people are killed or seriously injured in car accidents every year.
- Bike accidents: Bikes are becoming more popular in the Columbus, Ohio area. Even on streets with designated bike lanes, bikers are at risk of being injured or killed by drivers. This is true despite cyclists having the same rights to the road as motorists.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Slips and falls can happen at many places, including private property, construction sites and public places. Injuries can come about from wet floors, broken stairs, sharp edges or other defects. You might have legal options if you’re hurt in one of these situations.
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death isn’t just hard to deal with emotionally; there are also financial and logistical concerns that have to be considered. Compensation for wrongful death cases can be recovered for lost future income or wage earnings.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Being a pedestrian is supposed to be safe. However, careless driving puts pedestrians at risk. These accidents can only take a split segment, but the effects can last many years.
- Animal claims/dog bites: The majority of animals are safe. But some animals attack or bite people, especially children. Owners are typically liable if their animals attack a person.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: If you think your insurance company is trying to cheat you out of the contract you signed, you’ll need an attorney’s help. Mr. Miller can help you negotiate with your insurance company on equal grounds.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law is one of the most exciting parts of the law. In appellate courts, the arguments presented deal with challenging and reviewing decisions which may have been made incorrectly by trial courts.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation is the process of having a neutral third party help adversarial parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is when a neutral party makes a decision about the legal matters in a case. Mediation and arbitration are both alternatives to trials.
In addition to his expansive personal injury and trial law practice, Brian also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian Miller is accommodating for his clients and potential clients. He offers free consultations and you’ll only pay for representation if you win your case. The quality of his legal representation is evident in that he serves as outside legal counsel for the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving the Clintonville, Ohio area. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and