Dublin, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Injuries happen. Sometimes, injuries are severe enough that legal action becomes a legitimate option. Brian G. Miller is a personal injury lawyer serving the Dublin, Ohio area. Mr. Miller is respected, well-versed and passionate about his profession. His clients mention he treats them like family. Mr. Miller has over two decades of experience as a litigator and knows what it takes to win personal injury cases. He also handles civil lawsuits, mediation and arbitration.
Brian Miller represents clients in cases including:
- Construction/workplace accidents: A construction site is one of the world’s most dangerous workplaces. From heavy machinery to falling building materials to heavy power tools, workers are never more than a few split seconds away from suffering a severe injury on the job.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Driving is a great thing, but it comes with a number of risks. Even if you’re not a distracted driver, someone else might be, and that puts you at risk. Sadly, people are killed or seriously injured in car accidents every year.
- Bike accidents: Even though bikers have the same right to the road as motorists, some drivers disregard that. Riding a bike on a public road is dangerous and it’s not uncommon for bikers to sustain major injures if they are hit by a car.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to safety. If property is not properly maintained and you slip and get injured, you might have a legal case. Injuries can come from any number of things, such as a wet floor or tripping on a loose piece of hardwood.
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death has real concerns aside from emotional trauma. Your regular bills still have to be paid. There might be medical bills. If you relied on your loved one for support, you might need to look for employment. Compensation for wrongful death cases can be recovered for lost future income or wage earnings.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Like riding a bike, being a pedestrian should be safe. However, distracted drivers or drivers who don’t care about your safety pose hazards. A pedestrian accident only takes a few seconds to happen, but can have life-altering effects.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Most animals are safe and lovable as pets. Occasionally, though, a pet can turn violent and cause severe harm to others. Owners are typically liable if their pet attacks a person.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Insurance is based on contracts. If you feel cheated by your insurance company, you’ll need the help of an experienced attorney. Brian Miller can help you win your case.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law deals with reviewing decisions which may have been made incorrectly by trial courts. Mr. Miller has a successful track record in appellate courts.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation is the process of having a neutral third party help adversarial parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is when a neutral party makes a decision about the legal matters in a case. Mediation and arbitration are both alternatives to trials.
In addition to his expansive personal injury and trial law practice, Brian also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
At Brian Miller’s office, you only pay if you win your case. He offers free consultations. The quality of his legal representation is well-known in Columbus. In fact, he serves as outside legal counsel for the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving the Dublin, Ohio area. Contact us for a free consultation today.
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and