Gahanna, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
It’s typical for most people to go their entire lives without suffering severe injuries. However, there are millions of people who will get seriously hurt at least once. Brian G. Miller is an experienced, successful personal injury attorney serving Gahanna, Ohio. If you’re hurt and need compensation, Mr. Miller is the lawyer you need. He’s well-trained, accomplished and respected in the courtroom. He puts his clients first. He knows what it takes to win your case and recover the compensation you deserve. Mr. Miller also handles civil lawsuits, mediation and arbitration.
Brian Miller represents clients in cases including:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Construction workers live a hazardous life. Their workplaces are dangerous, and an injury could be suffered at any time. Mixing physically taxing labor with heavy equipment is a formula for accidents that cause injuries. Every year, many construction workers go to work and wind up in the hospital with major injuries. These employees often pursue personal injury lawsuits.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Gahanna is a busy suburb of Columbus, with thousands of commuters driving into Columbus daily. Driving a car is risky because you never know when a distracted driver could cause an accident, causing you to suffer a severe injury. Unfortunately, in the largest accidents, people can die.
- Bike accidents: Bike riding is a great way to stay in shape and save the environment. Even though cyclists have the same right to the road as motorists, some drivers don’t respect this. In accidents involving a vehicle and a bike, the bike rider is almost always the injured party.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to be safe on many properties. For example, if a grocery store fails to post a wet floor sign and you slip and fall, you might have a legal case. Slips and falls with injuries are not something to be ignored. If this happens to you, you have the option to take legal action.
- Wrongful death: Personal injury also encompasses wrongful deaths. This tragic incident can wreak havoc on the lives of survivors, who have to continue to paying regular bills and perhaps medical bills. The loss of a loved one also brings emotional challenges. Compensation for wrongful death cases can be recovered for lost future income or wage earnings.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Like riding a bike, walking is a great alternative to driving and keeps you healthy. But also like biking, there’s a risk of suffering a major injury. All it could take is one distracted driver who drives onto the sidewalk and hits a pedestrian. Legal action is available in these cases.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Pets can bring great joy to people. Most pets are loving, safe and want to provide affection. However, occasionally a pet turns violet and injures someone. Owners are usually liable if their animals attack people.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Insurance is based on contracts. If you feel an insurance company is trying to break they contract they agreed to, Brian Miller is a lawyer who can help you.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law deals with reviewing decisions which may have been made incorrectly by trial courts. Mr. Miller has a successful track record in appellate courts.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation is the process of having a neutral third party help adversarial parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is when a neutral party makes a decision about the legal matters in a case—not unlike a trial. Mediation and arbitration are both alternatives to trials.
In addition to his expansive personal injury and trial law practice, Brian also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian Miller operates on a contingency basis—you don’t pay unless you win your case. He puts his clients first and will put in the work necessary to get you the best-possible outcome.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Gahanna, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and