Grandview, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Brian G. Miller is a personal injury lawyer serving the Grandview, Ohio area. He is an established and respected attorney who works with many different areas of personal injury law. If you’re hurt and want to pursue legal options, Mr. Miller is the attorney you need. He puts in the hours necessary to win cases for his clients. He treats his clients as people, not numbers. He will do what it takes to get the outcome you want.
Litigation is often an option with severe injuries. For example, if you’re riding a bike and get hit by a car, resulting in a broken leg, you might entitled to compensation.
Brian Miller represents clients in cases including:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Few jobs are as dangerous as working in construction. Heavy equipment, labor and sharp tools create a formula perfect for severe injuries. Construction workers injured on the job often pursue personal injury lawsuits. Many workers injured in the workplace, regardless of occupation, have the option of litigation.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Like many communities in the Columbus area, Grandview has a heavy reliance on cars. Even though people who live in Grandview typically have short commutes, they are still at risk for getting hurt in a car crash, especially in crashes close to home. If you’re injured in a car accident, you might have a legal case.
- Bike accidents: Did you know cyclists have the same right to the road as motorists? This means if you’re hit by a car while riding your bike, you might have the option of pursuing a legal case.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to safety in many locations. If you trip on a loose piece of hardwood in an office and get hurt, you might have the option of pursuing litigation. Slip and fall injuries are not something to take lightly.
- Wrongful death: Unfortunately, some accidents lead to wrongful death. Wrongful death bring a host of issues for loved ones including, but not limited to, emotional problems and financial struggles. Compensation for wrongful death cases can be recovered for lost future income or wage earnings.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: During the warmer months, many people in Grandview enjoy walking or running outside. These activities are a great way to take in the community and enjoy life while getting exercise. But it only takes one distracted driver to hit a runner or walker, causing major injuries. Many injured pedestrians have the option of pursuing legal action.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Dogs, cats and other animals are often well-trained and bring great joy to owners. However, because owners are typically liable for their pets’ actions, animal bites are usually eligible for legal action.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Insurance is based on contracts. If you feel an insurance company is trying to break they contract they agreed to, Brian Miller is a lawyer who can help you.
- Appellate practice: If you think a decision handed down by a lower court is incorrect, you’ll need to pursue appellate law. Mr. Miller has a strong history in appellate courts and can help you get a better outcome from your case.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation and arbitration are two alternatives to traditional litigation. Mediation is when a neutral third party helps opposing parties come to an agreement. In arbitration, similar to a trial, a neutral third party will hand down a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian Miller, like many personal injury lawyers, operates on a contingency basis. This means you won’t pay a penny unless you win your case, in which case you’ll pay a percentage of your winnings. Brian puts in the work necessary to win cases for clients and is successful at getting the outcomes he’s hired to get.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Grandview, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and