Grove City, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Respected, professional, caring. These are just a few of the words clients and colleagues use to describe Brian G. Miller, a personal injury lawyer serving the Grove City, Ohio area. If you’re hurt and want to pursue litigation, Mr. Miller can help you win your case and get compensation for your injuries. He treats his clients like family and will put in the work necessary to get the results clients expect: winning the case and getting compensation.
Brian Miller represents clients in cases including:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Heavy equipment. Loud noises. Raw building materials. Almost everything at a construction site is a potential danger for workers. It’s not surprising thousands of construction workers are injured—or killed—on the job every year. In fact, some studies report 19.5% of workplace fatalities happen at construction sites. Workplace injuries are not limited to construction sites; if you’re hurt at any job, litigation might be an option.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Cars and other methods of transportation are great for convenience and typically very safe. Unfortunately, people are involved in severe car crashes every day. Sometimes, injuries suffered in these accidents are severe enough that litigation becomes a real option. People from Grove City often have commutes around 25-30 minutes. This may seem like a short time, but all it takes a split second to get involved in a major car crash. If you’re injured in a car accident, you might have a legal case.
- Bike accidents: Cyclists legally have the same right to the road as motorists. If you’re riding a bike and get injured by a car, you might have a legal case. Even though riding a bike on a heavily-driven public road might cause an inconvenience for motorists, you have legal protection and should consider litigation if you experience the misfortunate of getting hurt while riding.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to safety at many locations. For example, if you are hit by a piece of falling concrete at certain locations and injured, you might have a legal case. If something like this happens to you, don’t hesitate to pursue your legal options. Property owner negligence is not an excuse for your getting injured.
- Wrongful death: Every situation described on this page can lead to wrongful death instead of just injuries. Beyond emotional issues, there are practical concerns associated with wrongful death, namely financial problems. Pursuing a successful wrongful death lawsuit can bring you the financial compensation you deserve.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Similar to bike riders on the road, you have the right to safety while on the sidewalk or even the street. Sadly, there are many injures each year involving runners or walkers. The number of these accidents rises as the weather gets warmer. It only takes a moment for a driver to get distracted enough to hit a pedestrian and severely injury him or her.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Animal owners are typically liable for their pets’ actions. If you get attacked, bitten or harmed by another person’s pet, legal options are likely available to you.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: If you think a decision handed down by a lower court is incorrect, you’ll need to pursue appellate law. Mr. Miller has a strong history in appellate courts and can help you get a better outcome from your case.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation and arbitration are both alternatives to litigation. Mediation is using a neutral third party to help opposing parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is much more similar to a trial, in that a neutral third party will decide a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
As is typical for personal injury lawyers, Brian Miller operates on a contingency basis. You won’t pay anything unless Mr. Miller wins your case, in which case his compensation will be a percentage of your winnings.
Brian Miller puts in the work necessary to get his clients the results they want and deserve.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Grove City, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and