Hilliard, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
When you need a personal injury attorney, you need one who is fully committed to his clients. You need one who will do whatever it takes to win your case. You need one who is respected by his colleagues for his legal acumen and skills. You need Brian G. Miller, a personal injury lawyer serving the Hilliard, Ohio area. Mr. Miller excels at getting his clients the results they deserve and expect.
Brian Miller represents clients in cases including:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Few workplaces are as dangerous as construction sites. The combination of heavy equipment, physically taxing labor and a busy worksite leads to an environment where injuries are not uncommon. This area of personal injury law is not limited to construction sites. Any injury at any job might qualify for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Motor vehicle accidents: In suburban cities like Hilliard, cars are the norm. Almost everyone has some sort of commute. With commuting comes the risk of car crashes. Sometimes, injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents are severe enough that it makes sense to pursue legal action.
- Bike accidents: It’s not a well-known fact, but cyclists have the same right to the road as motorists—regardless of the situation. If you’re a bike rider who has been injured by a motorist, a personal injury lawsuit might be in your best interest.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Did you know many public locations are required to maintain a safe environment? For instance, if you slip on a wet floor at a grocery store and there’s not a wet floor sign, you might have the option of pursuing litigation. Any time you slip and fall and get injured, you should explore the possibility of legal action.
- Wrongful death: Every situation Mr. Miller can handle in a personal injury lawsuit can also lead to wrongful death. Wrongful death has its own set of issues, including emotional and financial struggles. Winning a wrongful death lawsuit can bring you the financial compensation and relief you deserve and need.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: You have the legal right to safety as a pedestrian, no matter the time of day or amount of traffic on the road. It only takes a split second for a distracted driver to drive onto the sidewalk and hit pedestrians, causing injuries and perhaps death. If you’re injured as a pedestrian, consider hiring Brian Miller for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Bitten by a dog or otherwise injured by any pet? Owners are typically liable for their pets’ actions. You might have a personal injury case if you’re hurt by another individual’s pet.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law is sometimes misunderstood by the general public. These cases only deal with the proceedings of the decision handed down by the lower court. The facts of the case are not disputed in appellate court. Mr. Miller is experience in the appellate courts and can help you get a favorable outcome.
- Mediation and arbitration: If you’re not interested in any sort of litigation, mediation or arbitration might be the way to go. Mediation involves the use of a neutral third party to help opposing parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is much more similar to a trial, in that a neutral third party will decide a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
As is typical for personal injury lawyers, Brian Miller operates on a contingency basis. You won’t pay anything unless Mr. Miller wins your case, in which case his compensation will be a percentage of your winnings.
Brian Miller puts in the work necessary to get his clients the results they want and deserve.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Hilliard, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and