Lewis Center, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re injured and need a personal injury attorney in Lewis Center, Ohio, you need one who cares about his clients. You need an attorney who will do whatever it takes to get your compensation. You need one who is respected. Brian G. Miller is a personal injury lawyer who works with clients in Lewis Center, Ohio. He’s educated, experienced and successful. Mr. Miller puts in the hours and hard work required to win cases for his clients.
Here is a sampling of cases Brian Miller represents clients in:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Most people work in environments where injuries aren’t expected to happen. Construction workers don’t have this luxury. Every year, hundreds of construction workers are injured on the job and have to miss work (and perhaps paychecks.) Personal injury law is not limited to construction accidents. Any injury at any job might qualify for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Lewis Center is a great suburb, but it does come with some of the longest commutes in the Columbus area. This means more time spent in the car, and more opportunities to get involved in a car crash. If you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident and get hurt, contact Brian Miller today.
- Bike accidents: Cyclists and motorists have the same right to the road. Bike riders injured by motorists often pursue personal injury lawsuits.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to safety in many public locations. This means many places are legally required to maintain a safe environment for people. A misplaced wet floor zone could cause a major injury. If this, or something similar, happens to you, consider legal action.
- Wrongful death: One of the most tragic accidents in the world is wrongful death. Anything can cause wrongful death, from a workplace accident to a slip and fall with severe health complications. Wrongful death is known to cause emotional and financial problems for survivors. Brian Miller can help you win a wrongful death case and get you the compensation you deserve and need.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Simply being a pedestrian comes with legal protection. You have the right to be safe! It only takes half a second for a distracted driver to drive onto the sidewalk and injure pedestrians. If you’re injured as a pedestrian, consider hiring Brian Miller for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Pet owners are typically liable for their pets’ actions. Injured by another person’s pet? Consider personal injury litigation.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law doesn’t deal with the facts of the case. It deals with the proceedings of a decision handed down by a lower court. Mr. Miller is experienced in appellate courts and can help you get a favorable outcome.
- Mediation and arbitration: If you’re not interested in any sort of litigation, mediation or arbitration might be the way to go. Mediation involves the use of a neutral third party to help opposing parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is much more similar to a trial, in that a neutral third party will decide a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
You won’t pay anything unless you win your case. Your fees, if you win, are a percentage of your compensation.
If you want a personal injury lawyer who stops at nothing to get his clients the results they want, Brian Miller is the attorney you need.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Lewis Center, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and