- Construction/Workplace Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle/Racing Accident Claims
- Premises Liability: Slip & Fall and Safety Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- General Negligence/General Civil Litigation
- Pedestrian Injuries/Accidents
- Animal Claims and Dog Bites
- Subrogation Claims
- Insurance Contract Disputes
- Appellate Practice
- Mediation and Arbitration
Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle
At the law office of Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A., in Columbus, Ohio, we provide expert legal assistance for clients who have been involved in any type of automobile accident. A serious auto accident can create a number of problems, such as increasing medical bills, lost wages and ability to work, and in some cases permanent injury. Motor vehicle accidents resulting from the negligent acts of another can occur within a split second, but the consequences can last for months, years, or even a lifetime.
Having an experienced and diligent attorney on your side is the best way to ensure your rights are protected and these problems are managed well. Our firm helps individuals and families recover the fair and just compensation they deserve to address the lasting consequences of a serious auto accident.
Common Car Accident Causes
Brian G. Miller represents individuals who have been injured in all types of vehicle collisions, as well as the families of fatal accident victims. Driver fatigue, distracted driving (cell phone, texting), drunk driving (intoxication), or simple carelessness can result in various causes of collisions on the road including:
- Failure to yield or give the right of way
- Failure to stop at a stop sign, failure to stop at a red light
- Failure to maintain control
- Changing lanes unsafely
- Failure to obey a traffic control device
- Left of center or crossing lane accidents, resulting in head-on collisions
If you or a loved one has been injured in a tractor-trailer, truck, bus, bike, or car wreck, you should consider the attentive support and diligent advocacy of our Columbus, Ohio personal injury law firm.
Car Accident Injuries
We are capable of handling truck, motorcycle, bus, and car crash cases involving such serious injuries as:
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries, shoulder injuries
- Back, disc, and spinal cord injuries
- Herniated discs and/or sciatic pain and nerve injuries
- Brain injury / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Crush injuries
- Broken leg, broken arm, broken limb injuries
- Pelvic injuries
- Foot and hand injuries
- Knee injuries, ankle injuries
We have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies. Often, auto accidents involve drivers who are underinsured or uninsured. In those cases, you need a car accident attorney experienced in pursuing all possible sources of insurance, including potential coverage under your own policy, also known as uninsured / underinsured coverage.
Our firm carries a manageable client caseload; We feel this ensures our ability to pay careful attention to the details of each case. We provide free consultations. We also handle motor vehicle cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our fee will be a percentage of the overall recovery we are able to help you achieve. If you do not make any recovery, you do not owe us a fee. To discuss your car accident case with a trusted, respected, and experienced personal injury attorney, please contact us today at (614) 221-4035.