New Albany, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
There are many personal injury attorneys to choose from in the New Albany, Ohio area. But you need one who truly cares about his clients and getting the desired outcomes. Brian G. Miller works hard to ensure his clients win their personal injury cases. He’s a respected, accomplished lawyer who will put in the hours necessary to get the job done for his New Albany clients. He’s educated, experienced and successful. He’s what you need in a personal injury lawyer.
Here is a sampling of cases Brian Miller represents clients in:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Most people work in what would be considered safe workplaces. But construction workers don’t have this comfort. Every year, many hard-working construction employees get hurt on the job and have to miss work. Pursuing litigation is an option in many of these instances. Personal injury law, however, extends to all workplaces—no matter the line of work. If you’re injured at your place of employment, you might have the option to take the case to court.
- Motor vehicle accidents: New Albany has many benefits as an affluent suburb. Unfortunately, plenty of people in the area have long commutes to work. The more time you spend in your car, the more opportunities you have to be involved in a severe accident. If you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident and suffer injuries, contact Brian Miller today.
- Bike accidents: Even though cyclists have the same right to the road as drivers, everyone knows it is hazardous to ride a bike on a road. Drivers, whether because of ignorance or sheer disregard for bikers, sometimes hit cyclists. In these cases, it is almost always the biker who suffers major injuries. These accidents are ripe for personal injury lawsuits.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Did you know there are laws designed to look out for your safety in many public locations? Something as minor as a misplaced wet floor sign could result in a slip-and-fall accident that causes injuries. You might have legal options if you find yourself in this or a similar situation.
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death, with its emotional and financial consequences, is life-changing. Brian Miller can help you win your wrongful death case and get the compensation you deserve and need. This compensation can range from covering medical bills to helping out with lost wages from your loved one’s death.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: As a pedestrian, you get legal protection in regards to safety. In the blink of an eye, though, you can go from simply walking on a sidewalk to getting hit by a car. If you’re injured as a pedestrian, consider hiring Brian Miller for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Dogs, cats and other animals are typically loving. However, there are always a few animals out there that present danger to other people. Pet owners are usually liable for their pets’ actions. If you’ve suffered an injury at the hands of another person’s animal, consider personal injury litigation.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law works with the proceedings of a decision handed down by a lower court—not the facts of the case, because those are already established. Mr. Miller is experienced in appellate courts and can help you get a favorable outcome.
- Mediation and arbitration: There are alternatives to a traditional trial: mediation and arbitration. Mediation uses a neutral third party to help opposing parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is much more similar to a trial, in that a neutral third party will decide a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Your fees are nothing unless we win your case. If this happens, you’ll pay a percentage of your case winnings.
If you want a personal injury lawyer who stops at nothing to get his clients the results they want, Brian Miller is the attorney you need.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving New Albany, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and