Pickerington, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Getting severely injured can present numerous problems, from financial to emotional to the sheer stress of not being able to live how you’re used to—whether temporarily or permanently. In these instances, it’s important to hire a personal injury attorney who works hard to get the desired results for his clients. It’s also important to work with a lawyer who will show true compassion and care for his clients. Brian G. Miller is an experienced and successful personal injury lawyer serving Pickerington, Ohio who exemplifies those qualities. He’s what you need in a personal injury lawyer.
Here is a sampling of cases Brian Miller represents clients in:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Construction workers don’t have the comfort of going to a safe workplace every day. Though construction sites are designed to be safe, there’s always the risk of getting hurt; this risk is higher at a construction site than an office job, for example. Getting injured at work comes with the right to pursue litigation in many instances. Even if you don’t work at a place that would normally be considered “dangerous,” if you get hurt on the job, you might have the option to sue.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Pickerington has many great attributes as a suburb: yards, big homes and great schools. However, living there often comes with a long commute to work. The more time you spend in your car, the more opportunities there are to be involved in a severe accident. Get in touch with Brian Miller if you’re involved in a car accident and suffer injuries.
- Bike accidents: Cyclists have the same right to the road as drivers, but it is hazardous to ride a bike on the road. There are handfuls of accidents each year involving bikers and drivers. Common causes of these accidents include ignorance of the driver and distracted driving. The biker almost suffers the injuries in these kind of incidents. If this happens to you or a loved one, contact Brian Miller today.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to safety in plenty of public places. A crack in the floor or a piece of hardwood coming up that causes a trip and fall could make you eligible to pursue personal injury litigation.
- Wrongful death: Few things are as life-altering as wrongful death. There are emotional and financial consequences to wrongful death. Bills that used to be routine suddenly get difficult to pay. Medical bills come in the mail every day. Brian Miller will work to get you the compensation you deserve. This can range from covering medical bills to helping out with lost wages from your loved one’s death.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Pedestrians are protected by the law. Similar to bike accidents, a split second can be all that separates a pedestrian from getting hurt at the hands of a driver. If you’re injured as a pedestrian, consider hiring Brian Miller for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Did you suffer an injury at the hands of another person’s pet? If so, you might have a legal case because pet owners are usually liable for their pets’ actions.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Brian Miller has had lots of success with appellate law. Appellate law works with the proceedings of a decision handed down by a lower court—not the facts of the case.
- Mediation and arbitration: You don’t necessarily need to pursue litigation. Some clients choose to avoid litigation for a variety of reasons. Two alternatives are mediation and arbitration. Mediation uses a neutral third party to help opposing parties to come to an agreement. Arbitration is similar to a trial in that a neutral third party decides a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
You’ll only pay if you win your case.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Pickerington, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and