Polaris, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
From financial troubles to emotional struggles to simply living your life, there are many things to be concerned about after getting involved in an accident. If you’re involved in an accident in the Polaris, Ohio area, whether in the workplace or in the car or even because of an animal, consider hiring Brian Miller as your personal injury attorney. He is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of The Ohio State University and The Ohio State Moritz School of Law. He’s experienced, successful and know what it takes to win personal injury cases.
Brian Miller represents clients in the following areas:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Workplace accidents are often eligible for litigation. Many workplace incidents take place at construction sites. This makes sense because construction sites are dangerous, filled with heavy equipment, machinery and building materials. But even office jobs can have hazards, such as a wet floor or a floorboard that’s sticking up. If you get hurt at, work contact Brian Miller today.
- Motor vehicle accidents: As one of the busier areas in Central Ohio, Polaris can be a traffic hazard, especially during rush hour. If you’re involved in a car accident and get injured, you might be eligible for compensation.
- Bike accidents: Bike riders sometimes get hit by cars. It’s unfortunate, because bike riders actually have the same right to the road as vehicles. Simply sending a text message while driving could result in a cyclist getting hit and injured. The injuries sustained in bike accidents are often severe.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: In public places, you have the right to safety. Many locations are required to alert patrons to dangerous situations, such as wet floors, cracked pavement or falling ceiling tiles. If you’re hurt at a public place, you might be able to get compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: Death changes lives. Wrongful death changes lives in ways that are often unexpected. Suddenly, bills can be hard to pay and medical bills can start piling up. Brian Miller is adept at handling wrongful death cases and will work to get you the compensation you need and deserve. There is usually a wide range of compensation available.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data. Brian Miller has years of experience of working with details and will see things other attorneys don’t.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: You have the right to safety as a pedestrian. When you’re crossing the street or walking on the sidewalk, you’re protected by the law. If you’re injured as a pedestrian, consider hiring Brian Miller for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Animal claims/dog bites: If you were bitten by another person’s animal, you can hire Brian Miller for a personal injury lawsuit. Owners are usually liable for their pets’ actions.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Our firm prides itself in excelling at the attention-to-detail and extensive research it takes to present a successful appeal. Our experience in the Ohio courts of appeal and the Supreme Court of Ohio gives us the knowledge and expertise to handle a wide range of appeals cases.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation and arbitration are two ways you can settle a dispute without going to court. A mediator is an independent, neutral third party who helps adversaries come to an agreement. Arbitration is similar to a trial in that a neutral third party decides a ruling.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
As is normal with personal injury law, you’ll only pay if you win your case.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Polaris, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and