Powell, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Brian G. Miller is a personal injury attorney focused on providing great legal representation to his Powell, Ohio clients. He established his law firm in 2004 and has been using his legal skills to win a variety of personal injury cases since. He’s experienced, successful and know what it takes to win personal injury cases. If you or a loved one has been injured, contact Brian Miller today to start the process of securing your compensation.
Brian Miller represents clients in the following areas:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Some work places, like construction sites, are hazardous. Consider a construction site, with its heavy machinery and building materials. It’s no surprise people get hurt at construction sites. We handle personal injury cases for our clients that include: head injuries, eye injuries, neck injuries, back and spinal cord injuries and more. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligent safety standards or dangerous working conditions, hire an attorney to recover compensation.
- Motor vehicle accidents: There are a number of things that can cause an automobile accident, including driver fatigue, distracted driving, drunk driving or carelessness. If you’re injured in a vehicle collision, we can work to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bike accidents: Bike riders often suffer severe injuries when they are hit by cars. If the driver of a motor vehicle is at fault for a collision or for forcing a cyclist off the road, you have the right to recover from that driver or his or her insurance company.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Several things might cause a slip or fall on a premises, including standing water, inadequate lighting, broken stairs or sharp edges of the floor. If you or a loved one falls and is injured, contact us today to discuss your options.
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one because of a negligent or reckless act of another can be heartbreaking. Even though there’s no way to bring your loved one back, there are ways to fix the financial hardships that can be brought on by the tragic situation. Compensation can include lost future income, funeral expenses, medical expenses and more.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data. Brian Miller has years of experience of working with details and will see things other attorneys don’t.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Pedestrians are too often the victims of careless driving and other negligent acts. Reasons for pedestrian injuries include: driver inattention, speeding, drivers failing to yield at a cross walk and drunk driving. Hiring an experienced and diligent lawyer like Brian Miller can help you win this type of personal injury case.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Each year, many people are attacked or bitten by dogs and other animals. Serious scarring, nerve damage, deformity, disfigurement, and sometimes even death can result from an animal attack or dog bite. Because pet owners are usually responsible for their pets’ actions, compensation can be secured if you’re injured by a pet.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Our firm prides itself in excelling at the attention-to-detail and extensive research it takes to present a successful appeal. Our experience in the Ohio courts of appeal and the Supreme Court of Ohio gives us the knowledge and expertise to handle a wide range of appeals cases.
- Mediation and arbitration: If you don’t want to go to a courtroom, you have two legal options to settle disputes: mediation or arbitration. Mediation uses a neutral third-party to help the adversaries come to an agreement. In arbitration, both parties agree on an arbitrator or group of arbitrators to make a determination about the matter contested by the parties; it is much more similar to a trial than mediation.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
As is normal with personal injury law, you’ll only pay if you win your case.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Powell, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and