Reynoldsburg, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re hurt and need an attorney, you need one who is dedicated, passionate and cares about his clients. You need an attorney who is smart, successful and knows what it takes to win cases. Brian G. Miller is a personal injury attorney serving Reynoldsburg, Ohio; he exemplifies these traits. Since establishing his law firm in 2004, he’s been using his legal expertise to get compensation for his clients. If you or a loved one has been injured, contact Brian Miller today to start the process of securing compensation.
Brian Miller represents clients in the following areas:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Workplaces vary in their dangerousness. An office filled with cubicles is safer than a construction site. However, no matter the workplace, if you’re injured at work, you might have a claim to compensation. Workplace injury cases Brian Miller handles include: head injuries, eye injuries, neck injuries, back & spinal cord injuries and more. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligent safety standards or dangerous working conditions, hire an attorney to recover compensation.
- Motor vehicle accidents: No matter how much precaution you take on the road, another driver could cause an accident that results in an injury to you. Something as simple as another driver being fatigued or careless could put you in the hospital. If you’re hurt in a car crash, we can work to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bike accidents: When cyclists are injured by vehicles, the most severe injuries are almost always sustained by the bike rider. There are a number of different circumstances in which a bike rider can be injured by a driver, including collisions and being forced off the road.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Wet floors, loose floorboards and sharp edges are just a few of the things that could cause a slip and fall injury. Many locations are legally required to maintain a safe premises and can be held liable for injuries that happen.
- Wrongful death: Few things can be as devastating as the loss of a loved one because of negligence at the hands of another. In these circumstances, a personal injury attorney can work to bring you the financial compensation necessary to make it through these hard times. This compensation can include lost future income, funeral expenses, medical expenses and more.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data. Brian Miller has years of experience of working with details and will see things other attorneys miss.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Carless driving and other negligence by drivers often result in injuries for innocent pedestrians. As a pedestrian, you have the right to safety. Pedestrians have been injured because of driver inattention, speeding and drunk driving. A personal injury lawyer will help you win compensation.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Most animals and pets are safe and loving. But every year, some people are attacked and bitten by dogs and other animals. Consequences of an animal attack can include scarring, nerve damage and disfigurement.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: In order to have a successful appeal, a great attention to detail and extensive research are required. Brian Miller has the experience in the Ohio courts of appeal and the Supreme Court of Ohio necessary to know what it takes to excel in appellate courts. Remember, an appellate court doesn’t deal with the facts of the case.
- Mediation and arbitration: There are two common legal options to avoid a traditional courtroom: mediation and arbitration. Mediation involves a neutral third-party to help the adversarial parties reach an agreement. Arbitration is similar to a trial in that a decision will be handed down by a third party. In arbitration, both parties will agree on an arbitrator or group of arbitrators to make a determination about the matter contested.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Reynoldsburg, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today. You won’t pay unless you win your case.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and