Upper Arlington, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
A few qualities you’ll want in a personal injury attorney include honesty, dedication and passion. Brian G. Miller is a personal injury lawyer for Upper Arlington clients. Since establishing his law firm in 2004, he’s used his litigation skills to get the compensation his clients deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured, contact Brian Miller today.
Here are the areas of law Mr. Miller specializes in:
- Construction/workplace accidents: It’s not surprising that construction sites are dangerous for workers. There are heavy power tools, building materials and lots of people performing physical labor. If you’re hurt at your construction job, you might have the ability to secure compensation. No matter the workplace, though, if you’re hurt at work, you might be entitled to compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligent safety standards or dangerous working conditions, hire an attorney to recover compensation.
- Motor vehicle accidents: You could take all the steps necessary to be a safe driver and still wind up in an accident; it’s an unfortunate reality. A tired or distracted driver could be all it takes to put you in the hospital. Sometimes, injuries sustained in a car accident can result in extended periods of missing work. If you’re hurt in a car crash, we can work to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bike accidents: When bikes and cars are involved in accidents, the cyclist is almost always more severely injured than the driver. Bikers have the same right to the road as drivers and therefore can sue for damages in accidents.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Any number of things can cause an injury: loose floorboards, wet floors or sharp edges on a counter. If you’re hurt in a public place, you might be able to win compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death brings a host of problems, from emotional to financial. You might struggle to pay the bills or fail to complete daily tasks because of emotional problems. Don’t hesitate to hire a personal injury lawyer to help you with your wrongful death situation. Compensation might include lost future income, funeral expenses, medical expenses and more. Brian Miller is skilled at handling wrongful death cases and can help you get what you need.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data. Brian Miller has years of experience of working with details and will see things other attorneys miss.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Pedestrians have the right to safety, whether walking on a sidewalk or crossing the street. This means you might have a personal injury case if you’re hurt as a pedestrian. We’ve seen pedestrians hurt because of distracted drivers, drunk driving and more.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Most pets have no behavioral issues and play nice with humans. But a small number of animals present problems for people, whether through biting or another attack. Animal attacks can result in scarring, nerve damage and disfigurement. Because owners are liable for their pets’ actions, if you’re injured by another person’s animal, you can look to file a personal injury lawsuit.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: In order to have a successful appeal, a great attention to detail and extensive research are required. Brian Miller has the experience in the Ohio courts of appeal and the Supreme Court of Ohio necessary to know what it takes to excel in appellate courts. Remember, an appellate court doesn’t deal with the facts of the case.
- Mediation and arbitration: If you don’t want to pursue a traditional court case, you have two options: mediation and arbitration. Mediation involves a neutral third party to help the adversarial parties come to an agreement. Arbitration uses an arbitrator or group of arbitrators to make a determination about the matter contested.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Upper Arlington, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today. You’ll only pay if you win your case.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and