Victorian Village, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney serving Victorian Village, Ohio, Brian G. Miller is the attorney you need. He’s focused, experienced, educated and successful. He puts his clients first to get the outcomes they want.
An accident could happen at any time and change your life in an instant. From emotional to financial challenges, you might need help to get through the situation. Brian G. Miller is here for you.
We don’t collect any fees unless we win your case.
Brian Miller is experienced in cases involving:
- Construction/workplace accidents: We provide expert legal assistance for clients who have been involved in construction site accidents, workplace accidents and employer intentional tort claims. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious workplace injury or fatal accident in the workplace, you should consider pursuing a personal injury lawsuit. Brian Miller will work to get the compensation you deserve.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Road accidents can be the result of driver fatigue, drunk driving or distracted driving. Failure to yield, changing lanes without signaling and failure to maintain control sometimes result in severe injuries for victims. Brian Miller has extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and will fight to secure your compensation.
- Bike accidents: If the driver of a motor vehicle is at fault for a crash involving a cyclist, the bike rider can pursue a claim to get compensation. In Ohio, cyclists and motorists have the same right to the road in most cases.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: We handle incidents that occur because of improper management or negligent attention to safety hazards. Injuries sometimes result from wet floors, broken stairs or inadequate lighting.
- Wrongful death: Nothing can bring your loved one back after a wrongful death—but we can work to secure some compensation to make this life change easier to handle. Instances in which wrongful death can occur include motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian crossing accidents. Compensation can be recovered for medical expenses, bills, funeral costs and lost future income.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data. Brian Miller has years of experience of working with details and will see things other attorneys miss.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Pedestrians are too often the victims of careless driving and other negligent acts. Fortunately, if you’re injured as a pedestrian, you have the right to pursue compensation.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Animal or pet attacks can cause severe injuries for victims. We will perform a thorough investigation of the facts of your case and use our knowledge to fight for your compensation.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties. involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Because insurance policies are based on contracts, if you feel an insurance company is trying to cheat you on the contract, you can explore legal action. Brian Miller is experienced in settling insurance contract disputes.
- Appellate practice: Appellate court is a distinct area of law. Appellate arguments are designed to challenge and review decisions that made have been made erroneously by trial courts. A successful appellate attorney, like Brian Miller, must enjoy language, research and writing.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation and arbitration are two options to avoid a trial. In mediation, an independent, neutral third party helps adversarial parties come to an agreement. Mediation can be used to work through a variety of legal cases, including personal injury disputes, insurance disputes and wrongful death claims. Arbitration more closely resembles a trial than mediation. Arbitration uses a mutually-agreed-upon arbitrator, who will hand down a decision on the contested matter.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Victorian Village, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and