Bexley, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Brian G. Miller is a personal injury lawyer serving the Bexley, Ohio area. He is a highly-successful attorney with credentials from the Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University. He is committed to meeting the needs of his clients.
Mr. Miller handles cases involving serious injuries and wrongful deaths resulting from:
- Construction/workplace accidents: Construction sites are dangerous. Even with all safety precautions, it’s not unusual for injuries or even death to occur. In Central Ohio, the opportunities for this type of tragic incident are plentiful, because of the number of construction projects going on at any time.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Living in Central Ohio requires having a car; sometimes it requires long commutes to destinations. This means your chances of getting in a severe car accident are greater than in many other cities.
- Bike accidents: Even with the car culture in the Columbus, Ohio area, bikes are becoming more popular. There are bike lanes on many streets in the area, but drivers aren’t always accommodating. Every year, people are killed or seriously injured in bike accidents.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Did you know many locations often have a legal obligation to keep visitors safe? If you slip and fall in a store, you might have a legal case.
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death cases are difficult to deal with because of the emotions involved. However, these cases are a reality. Mr. Miller is experienced in winning wrongful death cases.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Pedestrian accidents can cause a number of problems, such as high medical bills, missed work and emotional stress. We represent individuals who have been injured in all types of pedestrian accidents.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Most animals don’t present any problems. But every year, people are bitten or otherwise attacked by animals. Children are at particular risk for this type of situation. Owners are typically liable if their animals attack a person.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. At Miller Law, we have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: If you think your insurance company is trying to cheat you out of the contract you signed, you’ll need an attorney’s help. Mr. Miller can help you negotiate with your insurance company on equal grounds.
- Appellate practice: Brian Miller is primarily a trial lawyer, but he also has significant experience in appellate aspects of cases. In appellate law, precedents are set and textbook cases are decided. Appellate courts review potentially erroneously decisions by trial courts.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation is the process of having a neutral third party help adversarial parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is when a neutral party makes a decision about the legal matters in a case. Mediation and arbitration are both alternatives to trials.
Brian Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil lawsuits.
Why choose Brian Miller to represent you? We offer free consultations and handle cases on a contingency basis; if we don’t win your case, you don’t pay. Mr. Miller is a respected, accomplished trial lawyer who also serves as outside legal counsel for the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving the Bexley, Ohio area. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and