German Village, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Injuries are an unfortunate part of life. Some injuries, like bumps and bruises from yardwork, don’t require litigation. But others, such as broken legs or muscle damage from car crashes, cause substantial problems for victims; lives get disrupted because of major injuries. If you’ve been seriously injured and want to pursue litigation, you’ll need a personal injury lawyer.
Brian G. Miller is a passionate, experienced and successful personal injury attorney serving clients in German Village, Ohio. He puts his clients first and will do what it takes to win your case. Mr. Miller also handles civil lawsuits, mediation and arbitration.
Brian Miller represents clients in cases including:
- Construction/workplace accidents: The life of a construction worker is a hazardous one. Most days involve working with heavy machinery and raw construction materials. Coupled with hard labor, this creates the perfect mix for severe injuries. Construction workers injured on the job often pursue personal injury lawsuits. Many workers injured in the workplace, regardless of occupation, have the option of litigation.
- Motor vehicle accidents: German Village, though fairly centrally-located in Columbus, doesn’t have great public transportation. People who have short commutes are at risk of getting in a major car accident. Driving a car is always a risk; every year, people die in car crashes—even crashes that happen close to home.
- Bike accidents: Staying in shape and having fun are two of the benefits of riding a bike. Cyclists have the same right to the road as motorists, but some drivers don’t respect or know this. In accidents involving a vehicle and a bike, the bike rider is almost always the injured party.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: You have the right to safety on many properties. If you walk into the mall and slip on a wet floor that doesn’t have a wet floor sign posted, a personal injury lawsuit could be an option. Don’t ignore a slip and fall injury! You might be able to secure compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: Personal injury law also includes wrongful death. People usually recover from injuries, but there is no coming back from a wrongful death. Loved ones have to deal with emotional struggles, bills and a host of other issues. Compensation for wrongful death cases can be recovered for lost future income or wage earnings.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves a breach of contract, business and commercial interests, insurance disputes and liability, or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: Walking and running are great exercises. It’s not uncommon for people to run outside in the dark during the warmer months. This innocent activity isn’t without risk, however. Every year, runners and walkers are hit by cars or other vehicles and suffer severe injuries. This can happen in both rural and urban locations. Legal action is available in these instances.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Most pets are well-trained and love people. Unfortunately, some pets turn violent and cause harm to humans. Because owners are usually liable for their pets’ actions, legal action is an option if you’re hurt by another person’s pet.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Insurance is based on contracts. If you feel an insurance company is trying to break they contract they agreed to, Brian Miller is a lawyer who can help you.
- Appellate practice: Appellate law doesn’t deal with facts of cases; it deals with decisions handed down by lower courts. Mr. Miller has a great track record in the appellate courts and can help you win your case.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation and arbitration are similar, yet different. Mediation involves having a neutral third party help opposing parties come to an agreement. Arbitration is when a neutral third party hands down a ruling to opposing parties—similar to a trial. Mediation and arbitration are both alternatives to trials.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian Miller operates on a contingency basis—you don’t pay unless you win your case. He puts his clients first and will put in the work necessary to get you the best-possible outcome.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving German Village, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and