Westerville, Ohio Personal Injury Attorney
Brian G. Miller is a personal injury lawyer serving Westerville, Ohio. We won’t collect any fees unless we win your case. Through Mr. Miller’s years of experience, he’s learned the strategies and tactics the insurance companies use to pay as little as possible. He will fight the insurance companies for you and get you the compensation you deserve.
Brian Miller is experienced in cases involving:
- Construction/workplace accidents: If you or a loved one has suffered a serious workplace injury of fatal accident, a personal injury lawsuit is an option for you. Depending on the circumstances of the situation, there may be grounds for a workers’ compensation, employer intentional tort, third party liability, product liability or premises liability claim.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Consequences of a severe motor vehicle accident include medical bills, lost wages, an inability to work and permanent injury. The best way to get compensation in these cases is to work with a strong personal injury attorney.
- Bike accidents: If you or a family member has been injured due to a collision or a fall caused by the negligence of a careless driver, our Columbus based personal injury law firm can assist you and will advocate relentlessly on your behalf to secure the best recovery possible. We can handle cases for a variety of injuries suffered in bike accidents.
- Premises liability/slip and fall: Injuries from a slip and fall are common. Circumstances that can cause a slip and fall include standing water, broken stairs, sharp edged and other defects.
- Wrongful death: No personal injury attorney can bring your loved one back, but a good lawyer can secure a range of compensation for you in a wrongful death case. Compensation can include lost future income or wage earnings, funeral expenses and medical expense incurred before death.
- General negligence: Whether your case involves insurance disputes and liability, breach of contract, business and commercial interests or some other miscellaneous claim, you will be best-served by a lawyer who pays attention to the details and does the work required to sort through complex data. Brian Miller has years of experience of working with details and will see things other attorneys miss.
- Pedestrian injuries & accidents: It only take a split second for a negligent person to cause major injuries to a pedestrian. Circumstances that sometimes cause pedestrian injuries include driver inattention, failure to yield or drunk driving.
- Animal claims/dog bites: Most animals and pets would never attack another person, but sometimes it happens. Because owners are typically liable for their pets’ actions, if you sustain an injury at the hands of an animal, you might be able to recover compensation.
- Subrogation claims: Subrogation in a legal context relates to the right of one person to substitute into the place of another to pursue recovery of monies or some other claim. We have experience in negotiating subrogation interests from the perspective of each of the parties involved. We can assist with best positioning your interests for recovery.
- Insurance contract disputes: Insurance coverage disputes are essentially a form of contract dispute—and sometimes the language in the contract is open to interpretation. If you feel your insurance company is not following the contract, contact Brian Miller today. He can help you get what the contract calls for.
- Appellate practice: In addition to his healthy trial practice, Brian Miller also handles appellate cases. Appellate arguments are presented to appellate courts to challenge and review decisions that may have been made erroneously by trial courts.
- Mediation and arbitration: Mediation and arbitration are two options to avoid a trial. In mediation, an independent, neutral third party helps adversarial parties come to an agreement. Mediation can be used to work through a variety of legal cases, including personal injury disputes, insurance disputes and wrongful death claims. Arbitration more closely resembles a trial than mediation. Arbitration uses a mutually-agreed-upon arbitrator, who will hand down a decision on the contested matter.
Mr. Miller also works as a tort litigation specialist for civil cases.
Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A.—a personal injury attorney serving Westerville, Ohio. Contact us for a free consultation today.Construction/
Accidents Motor Vehicle Accidents: Auto, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle Accidents Bicycle/Racing
Claims Premises Liability:
Slip & Fall
and Safety Claims
Death Claims General Negligence
General Civil Litigation Pedestrian
Injuries/Accidents Animal Claims
and Dog Bites
Contract Disputes Appellate
Practice Mediation and